We here at Mobility Plus Sports Rehab take our responsibility for your health very seriously. With the pandemic of COVID-19, we are taking some additional steps over the next couple of weeks.
1. We will be operating on a limited schedule, please see our updated hours of operation below:
Mon: 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tues: 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thurs: 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Fri: 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM
This was not an easy decision but we feel that to slow the pandemic it is best that we help practice social distancing to help with the challenges in our community.
Before Your Arrival:
- Please submit the symptom and travel screen form HERE
- Please wait in the car or building lobby before the appointment. We will text you when the clinic is cleared for you to come in.
- Please wear a mask before entering the clinic. If you don't have one, Dr. Li will provide you a mask. Here's a link on making your own cloth mask from CDC.
- Dr. Li will be wearing a mask during the visit
- Please knock on the door when you are at the clinic, and Dr. Li will open the door for you.
- You will be asked to wash your hands in the clinic, and Dr. Li will test your temperature afterward
2. We are still offering virtual sessions. This will allow you to have a one on one appointment virtually to ask specific questions on your condition and how to best manage it from your home.
We hope you understand the steps that we are taking to help ease the burden of COVID-19 while still providing you with the best care that we can offer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at Dr.Li@mobilityplussportsrehab.com